formspring me.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

MOVED TO.................

edited/

for those who cant view the new tumblr site, please do comment on my formspring so that i can do something about it(:




-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I, Dion Victoria Lin have decided to move to TUMBLR(:
so easier access & i can post pictures until i happy^^
also easier for all my lovely readers~!

so... TUMBLR TUMBLR TUMBLR TUMBLR TUMBLR noooooowwwww.....
ya i sound happier, i also dont know why but maybe cause move to a new blogging environment(:
so i now officially say
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


MOVING OVER TO TUMBLR FOR REAL!
Yesssh FOR REALLLLLL^^
this site is gonna be dead for the longest it shall be. gonna miss the times here but i am sure tumblr will be better^^
so byebye and see you on tumblr~!


1 comment:

Liz said...

Hello pls don move to tumblr,i really love reading your post,I saw u real life,pretty=)...May I know which ite sch were u from...cuz I thought of going into ite but i don't really want to go to one thats gt horrible ppl inside..just wondering what course did u do in ite,hw many years did u spend in ite,I thought of doing a course tats really slack=)