formspring me.

Monday, May 3, 2010

moving to tumblr soon~!

edit/

hihi everyone. i have finally finish up my tumblr page.
okay it might be abit confusing but i shall explain(:

my blogger's photo uploads has reached it's limit so for now on if my post contents pictures it would link straight to my tumblr from my blogspot entry... i am using tumblr as a photo blog. so basically i will blog about my day & at end of the post just simply click "to the pictures" (someething like this) it will be redirected to my tumblr for all the pictures i took(: i know like damn ma fun but bear with me for this while as i get it fix by paying $$$ for more storage(: i am trying to get it done asap though~

i know can use photobucket right but phototbucket always have the picture error & it will appear the "go pro blah blah blah" i dont like so i had to use tumblr):

----------------------------------------------

i might be using tumblr(:
cause i over exceeded my storage limits for pictures):
when is all done properly i will post the link here(:

No comments: