formspring me.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

upset, yes i am,

edit/

dont take me for granted.
i told you cause i want you to know how i feel.
i didnt want to argue with you cause is just heart aching.
now i am just wondering what are you thinking?

didnt get to hold your hands today):
i miss the happier you, alot~!

---------------------------------------------

isit me or isit you.

can you talk to me nicely?
is it that diffcult to talk to me nicely?
i know you're tired but still..
i have limits too...
do i really annoy you much.
i have feelings, i'm human.

anger tears flowed down in the cab ride, guess you didnt notice.
i was annoyed but guess you didnt notice.
i am hurt but guess you didnt notice.
i have been patient with you & will still be but guess you didnt notice.
i need your comfort but guess you didnt notice.
when will you notice it & cheer me up? when?

sigh!~ maybe is just me again, thinking too much like he would say.
i should be more understanding... actually i have been at all time.
maybe is now your turn to be more understanding.
i doubt you will be reading this too, nevermind but i do hope you will notice what had gone wrong.

end of the day, i love you, still<3

No comments: