formspring me.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELESTE BBYG!!!!

yesterday before heading out(:
jewel hairbands, bought it from aboard but might be planning to do some & sell~
we surprise celeste since its her bday @nyp today(:
she was damn shock but glad she loved it^^
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELESTE BBYG!
BFF FTW~ say it with me bbygs(:
some awesome brownie, daddy bought it on my behalf from dont know where.
we ate soo much at kofu even though we will be having dinner later with bby, their mummy & lil bro.
i was playing with my lashes!!
mae bby, playing with her wonderful wavy hair...
HAHAHHAHA! OMGOSH!!! HAHAHAHAHHA FUNNY!!!
off to dinner at taka's crystal jade with the TAN family & it was awesomeeeeee^^

tomorrow gonna be an excerise day with mae bby^^
gonna gym & go for a swim & treat ourselves with good food after everything(:
we want to be skinny~!
&maybe i might propose to her about doing it every saturday like a routine~~!
HAHAH! i am eggicted but i cant find my goggle):
& i got another surprise for baby~ ^^ AHHHHH i like damn creative now...

Follow my blog with bloglovin
is easier to keep track^^

No comments: